Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Want to know the meaning of life? Why we are here? (Warning: Offensive Language)

Thanks

All2skitzd's Tools

Lightbulb Want to know the meaning of life? Why we are here? (Warning: Offensive Language)

Warning: Contains obscene language and may offend those with strong religious beliefs (save that for another day)- While I do not intent to offend anyone and would like to state that I am not disagreeing nor am I agreeing with any religious views, as it is irrelevant to this writing.

Lets talk about something totally unrelated for a bit first.
    Mold- They are a unknown different individual types of mold out there. Mold is found practically everywhere. In some environments its' able to spread and grow more quickly yet in other environments it may lay dormant or even die. In some environments usually aided by high humidity and warm temperatures it is a lot stronger then others in a cool dry environment. Mold can grow on practically anything. Some types of mold are really bad causing minor to serious health issues as well as damage & destruction of property, other molds are generally harmless such as the black (referring to the color of the mold and not type of mold named "black mold" which is really brown in color) mold that grows on windows of older homes with thinner glass that condensates a lot. The good mold helps to decompose dead plants, food, and animal remains.

Mold Species- There are a unknown amount of mold species but the number is estimated yet not always agreed upon but experts. It ranges from 100's of thousands and up usually. We have the different types such as the most commonly known black mold (which is really a brown color, thus causing people to overreact when they see a mold that is black in color), but mold comes in many different flavors and colors

Mold and destruction- Like I said before, some mold is very destructive and if you see what it can do, it's really amazing that something so small it could float through the air can grow, reproduce and cause so much destruction. When a home starts to have a mold problem that is not addressed properly and sometimes just totally neglected it spreads quickly and does a lot of damage at the beginning but as it starts to destroy it's environment really rapidly it slows down, still continues to do damage if the conditions are right but not as fast.

Now compare that to people. As humans we (excuse my terminology here) suck the earth dry of everything it has to offer. Gold, Silver, Oil, Natural Gas, Helium, Copper, Water, dirt, air, trees, and much more. We **** it up in every way. We are the inventors of acid rain. We used dinomit to extract coal from mountains in order to buurn it . Some counties do a lot more damage then others and have the constant pollution to serve as a reminder. Some countries are a little more environmentally friendly but no matter what the countries do as a whole it can also be broke down into smaller groups such as states, families, all the way down to each individual person. Allegedly we cause climate change and with actions such as pulling to much water out of the ground problems with sinkholes have become more common. We have people out there still so primitive that they **** in public, we have people who are completely environmentally friendly (not the ones that drive a hybrid to go get starbucks but the ones that don't have the air conditioner going and who use a compost pile and catch rain water) then there are people who are mad that Primotene Mist Asthma inhalers was taken off the market in 2012 because the $12 OTC medicine little ****ing asthma inhaler that helped millions was burning a hole in the ozone and a $12 trip to walgreens at 4AM turned into a trip to the ER instead and that don't give 2 shits about the earth because they feel like they have done their part but the OTC asthma inhaler being taken without a good replacement to date so R-134A released into the air saving him money on expensive recovery equipment is a go, used motor oil on the ground is a go, taking the catalytic converter and EGR off his car for better mileage and more power is a go, punching a hole to allow the new gas cans the EPA ****ed up so they can vent is a go, and whatever else I can do that was a pain in the ass or cost me money to do the right way is a go, (yes, I know I am a butthurt bitch. Like I said, got all kinds. Now look into space, bunch of **** floating around and imagine what it might look like if we was smaller and on a peace of mold floating around, sure we can look at mold under a microscope but at the same time think about the life of a dog, it can see us, love us, protect us, offer companionship, and we do the same back to them but that dogs world is a whole different place then ours, while they know we are talking and can learn some words but they are never going to talk back or have a conversation with us, they are here but they are on a different level then us. We might be doing stuff the help slow down the f'n of the environment but most of those things still f' it up. Originally, not only was there the pollution involved in transporting solar panels around the world from china, but there was also a harmful by product that saved companies a lot of money just to dump it so thats what they did but while most efforts to save the environment are damaging as those original china soler panels, they are still f'n the earth up

So life might or might not be a precious as you think for everyone as we are all just mold here to destroy the earth. Not disregarding that they may be something more too it but thats how I feel. We could be the mold growing some something way bigger then us shower, the rain, the wind, it earthquakes, everything that happens could be something happening one someone who is on a whole another level then us that might know we exist but just sees us as a spec of mold. Irregardless I intend to live my life and do the next right thing.

The seemingly unrelated endnote-endquote

“If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. … We need not wait to see what others do.”
    -Gandhi

"What I'm is dangerous"
    -Master Shake from Aquateen Hunger Force

Want to know the meaning of life? Why we are here? (Warning: Offensive Language)-img_20170417_1913061.jpg

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Last edited by All2skitzd; Jun 20, 2017 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Change Post Icon

Thread Information