The carriage on my Warco lathe has been nagging for a few weeks as it has been showing signs of some slack.
So today I decided to take it apart and have a look at the Gibs
as you can see these aren't the easiest to adjust and it has ended up taking me all day to complete with a process of marking them with a permanent marker, fitting them, seeing the high spots, rubbing the high spot down on a diamond pad.....and repeating for each of the front gibs.
I've got there in the end and the carriage and saddle are back to a better working condition than when it was new.
More images and details of the process and parts in the saddle are here: Warco WM240b Carriage – glue-it.com