Free 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook:  

Thread: What does a "tool guy" do when he hits stump with his riding mower

Thanks

DUKESALLEY's Tools

What does a "tool guy" do when he hits stump with his riding mower

Well I don't know about a normal "tool guy" but I was taught when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. So this was what happened when I destroyed the mower deck on my old riding mower. My wife is positive I did it on purpose, I do admit I'd rather be building this project than cutting grass but it was an accident. Anyway this is what I came up with, "The Sandy Run Express" I used it to give kids rides around the parking lot of a small shopping center I own. The tender held 4 kids but naturally they all had to come up in the cab and ring the brass bell. It also made an appearance it the town Christmas parade with a decorated Christmas tree in the tender and was a bigger hit than Santa. Then the historic society bought it to give rides to kids during their annual apple festival. It's not really a tool but maybe someone with an old mower will be inspired to build one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What does a "tool guy" do when he hits stump with his riding mower-sr2.jpg   What does a "tool guy" do when he hits stump with his riding mower-sr1.jpg   What does a "tool guy" do when he hits stump with his riding mower-sr6.jpg   What does a "tool guy" do when he hits stump with his riding mower-sr8.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post your reply!
    Join 33,912 of us and get our 173 Must Read Homemade Tools eBook free.

173 Must Read Homemade Tools

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DUKESALLEY For This Useful Post:

Jon (01-25-2019)

Thread Information