Homemade 12v Audible Circuit Tester
ltlvt on homemadetools.net
Homemade 12v audible circuit tester adapted from a GM 'key left in ignition' buzzer. With the tester clamped to ground and the red lead attached to the positive side of the circuit, the unit will sound when power is applied.
Feb 01, 2014 4:23 PM
Not a bad idea. Good use for a part that would otherwise just be discarded.
Nov 02, 2013 10:09 PM
This is brilliant...annoying sound...but brilliant.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Wooden jig for stamping/punching letters straight by uv8452 on 2023-03-29 01:02:08
- Rescue vehicle ejectable power port - GIF by Inner on 2023-03-29 01:01:38
- Instagram models - GIFs by Piros1 on 2023-03-29 00:05:36
- 1964 Forest Rover - photo by mansworld on 2023-03-28 21:17:08
- Tow truck hits parked vehicles - GIF by mansworld on 2023-03-28 21:02:07
- Third world muffler fabrication - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-28 20:57:26
- Bulk truck dumpers - GIF by clydeman on 2023-03-28 20:47:36
- Water container truck loading setup - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-28 20:27:02
- Tree catapult - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-28 19:13:02
- Cotton roll fire starter - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-28 18:10:32
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: