Homemade Automotive Tools (538)
Homemade Automotive Tools
HomemadeTools.net's automotive category is perfect for finding a huge variety of homemade automotive tools for numerous different vehicles. Whether you'd like a tool for a sports car, 4x4 vehicle, classic car, muscle car, Ford, Chevy, Mopar, truck, or just your daily driver, you can find what you're looking for right here.
Our homemade tool listings include DIY tools for alignment, autobody, axles, brakes, diagnostic tools, autobody, steering, suspension, transmission, wheels, and tires.
We also have additional homemade tools listed for engines, including fuel injection tools, valve spring compressors, leakdown testers, radiator tools, carburetor tools, crankshaft and camshaft tools, piston tools, engine oiling tools, and spark plug tools. If you need to remove or store an engine, and you're looking for custom-built engine stands, engine lifts and pickers, or engine test stands, you can find a large selection of helpful and relevant tool builds in our automotive category.
Our DIY automotive tools category includes thousands of tools for automotive enthusiasts who are looking to repair, rebuild, or simply tinker with their vehicles. Not only do we have plans for many different kinds of testers and diagnostic tools, but also various jigs and fixtures for rebuilding older vehicles, or scratch-building new cars or new car parts.
If you're doing autobody work on your car, you can find homemade tools here for priming, painting, polishing, and refinishing vehicle bodies. We also have ideas for spray paint booths, cab and body dollies for safely moving your vehicles, and more than 100 different stands for various parts of your car. Our tool listings include door holders, hard-to-find removal tools, slide hammers, shaping hammers, slappers, dent pullers, and many different kinds of body sanding tools for general and model-specific automotive work.
Our homemade automotive tools category also includes many DIY car tools not necessarily intended for rebuilding or repairing vehicles. We have various vehicle trailers, hitches, lifts, accessories, and add-ons that can be very useful to car enthusiasts.
Whether you want to diagnose or repair your car, or you want to entirely restore or rebuild a vehicle, you'll find hundreds of useful homemade automotive tools right here.
- Alignment (74)
- Autobody (159)
- Axle (133)
- Brake (100)
- Diagnostic (46)
- Engine (359)
- Paint Booths (38)
- Parts Washers (71)
- Ramps (35)
- Rotisseries (137)
- Stands and Dollies (152)
- Steering (56)
- Suspension (210)
- Transmission (243)
- Wheel and Tire (153)
Newest Forum Posts
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by marksbug on 2021-05-13 10:53:57
- Man-lifting kite - photo by marksbug on 2021-05-13 10:12:50
- PKP Powell knife pistol - photo by dsjhomestead on 2021-05-13 09:03:39
- Yet another Honey-Do: Growling washing machine, Pt 1 by DIYSwede on 2021-05-13 08:06:06
- Cross Cut Sled for Router Table by DIYer on 2021-05-13 06:37:40
- Chainsaw Winch Build by DIYer on 2021-05-13 06:27:57
- Quick, Cheap & Ugly Lathe Knives by mlochala on 2021-05-13 06:21:54
- Standing Drop Seeder by DIYer on 2021-05-13 06:15:54
- Making a Veneering Hammer with Handtools by DIYer on 2021-05-13 06:11:09
- Anchor windlass in operation - GIFs by Altair on 2021-05-13 06:07:02