Homemade Metalworking Tools (1019)
Homemade Metalworking Tools
HomemadeTools.net's Metalworking category has a huge variety of DIY metalworking tools, include homemade metal tools for machining, welding, automotive hobbyists, and anyone who likes to make any kind of homemade metalworking tools.
If you'd like to make metal working tools, check out our listings for different tools for metalworking, including bead rollers, sheetmetal brakes, English wheels, tube benders, tube notchers, and countless other homemade tools for DIY metalwork.
Are you searching for specific plans for your DIY metal tools? Many of our homemade tools for metalworking feature free metalworking plans and project ideas. This includes build ideas for grinding tools, welding tools, reamers, ring rollers, and numerous other builds with photos, videos, and details for various different homemade metal shop tools. We also have metal working plans for making many kinds of metalworking machines.
Would you like to make a specific DIY metalworking jig to assist with some of your homemade metal work projects? If so, take a look at our metalworking projects plans for DIY metalwork. We have ideas for scroll forming jigs, metal benders and rollers, swage blocks, forming jigs, shrinkers, shapers, flat bar benders, metal twisters, gear cutters, and numerous other ideas for homemade metal fabrication tools.
If you're not sure what homemade metal working tools you'd like to build, browse through our listings to find endless metal fabrication tools for the hobbyist and professional. We have many ideas, project details, and thorough plans for DIY metal working tools including engravers, shears, punches, metal lathes, deburrers, scrapers, cutoff tools, metalworking plans for tables, slitting saws, knurlers, and hundreds of different DIY metal working tools that anyone can build.
Do you need to make your own metal working tools for a unique project? For hard-to-find metalworking tools, check out our build details and metalworking project plans for dividers, sheetmetal nibblers, shrinking dies, picket twisters, die filers, coil cutters, blade guides, and many other hand tools, jigs, and machines for DIY metal work.
No matter what kind of metalworking tool you'd like to make, and whether you need ideas or specific free metalworking projects and plans, you'll find everything you need right here in the Metalworking category on HomemadeTools.net.
- Bead Rollers (102)
- Brakes and Presses (576)
- English Wheels (88)
- Grinding (316)
- Hacksaws (52)
- Power Hammers (123)
- Reamers (26)
- Ring Rollers (84)
- Slappers (29)
- Soldering (203)
- Tapping and Threading (198)
- Tube Benders (201)
- Tube Notchers (56)
- Welding (377)
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique treadle-powered lathe - photo by Hans Pearson on 2019-09-16 09:23:24
- leadscrew protection by mklotz on 2019-09-16 09:16:35
- How pirates stole the metric system from America - photos by nhengineer on 2019-09-16 08:49:35
- Tractor-driven ambulance - video by NeiljohnUK on 2019-09-16 06:07:23
- Grinding machine for drum brakes. by NeiljohnUK on 2019-09-16 05:56:51
- Sheet Metal Brake by ruxu on 2019-09-16 04:05:07
- Collapsing railcar during multi-forklift unloading - video by MeJasonT on 2019-09-16 02:47:19
- Compact Live Center MT2/Morse #2 Taper for the Mini-Lathe by SculptyWorks on 2019-09-16 02:30:52
- Lathe Compound Drill by DIYSwede on 2019-09-16 02:02:57
- Homemade corrugated iron machine - video by rrvau on 2019-09-16 00:33:12