Homemade 95mm Wrench
4shorts on weldingweb.com
Homemade 95mm wrench fabricated from steel and intended to facilitate the process of changing a forklift hoist seal.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Interchangeable leaf spring hardy tool holder - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:07:24
- Brass whistle - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:06:59
- 3D printed optical center punch - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:06:39
- Roller knife from meat grinder grate - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:06:13
- ER32 collet chuck - video by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:05:38
- Sliding tenon jig - videos by Jon on 2023-03-23 16:05:11
- Balance your Bench Grinder in 4 Steps by Lets Roger That on 2023-03-23 13:19:02
- Male kangaroo flexing muscles - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 12:56:01
- Rotary telephone dialing hack - GIF by Karl_H on 2023-03-23 12:20:12
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by sossol on 2023-03-23 12:18:51
DIY 95mm Wrench - comment on how to build a 95mm Wrench - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY 95mm Wrench, or add details on how to make a 95mm Wrench! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: