Homemade Bead Rollers
richp110 on forums.lr4x4.com
Homemade bead rollers adapted from a pair of self-locking pliers. Bead-forming jaws were fabricated from box steel and washers.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 2x72 belt sander from E-bike motor - video by wizard69 on 2023-05-28 09:50:27
- Vintage work crew photos by IntheGroove on 2023-05-28 09:31:40
- DRILL BIT SHARPENING JIG! by orioncons36 on 2023-05-28 09:08:28
- 1974 XS/TX650 rebuild by Frank S on 2023-05-28 07:27:41
- Crash sends motorcyclist on top of car - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-28 07:05:12
- Pressing gas cylinder concave bottoms - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-28 06:37:01
- Demolished bridge prematurely collapses - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-05-28 06:04:03
- 1918 Holt artillery tractor - GIF by Dollar Bill on 2023-05-28 04:17:23
- Drilling a clevis hole - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-05-27 22:33:59
- Straight flute gun drill - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-05-27 22:31:36
DIY Bead Rollers - comment on how to build a Bead Rollers - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Bead Rollers, or add details on how to make a Bead Rollers! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: