Homemade Bicycle Cone Wrench
David C on forums.mtbr.com
Homemade cone wrench intended for a bicycle axle nut and adapted from an open 13mm wrench.
May 29, 2015 1:21 AM
Did this too, but for bicycle pedals.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Man singlehandedly unloading fridge from truck - GIF by mwmkravchenko on 2023-03-25 18:24:47
- Tree falls on hiker wearing earphones - GIF by IntheGroove on 2023-03-25 18:18:58
- How a marble sculpture is made - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-03-25 18:04:50
- Face mask sweatshop - GIF by alainbiggun on 2023-03-25 17:57:12
- Industrial accident near miss - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-03-25 17:50:56
- Vacuum cleaner cord caught by elevator door - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-25 15:42:01
- Lectric XP e-Bike Spare Battery Holder by rgsparber on 2023-03-25 14:55:08
- 3D printed optical center punch - video by jott on 2023-03-25 14:53:50
- 1973 Citroen SM Proto Michelin coupe - photos by Altair on 2023-03-25 12:56:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-03-25 12:01:01
DIY Bicycle Cone Wrench - comment on how to build a Bicycle Cone Wrench - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: