Homemade Disk Sander
John Heisz on ibuildit.ca
Homemade disk sander featuring a wooden frame and powered by a 1 HP treadmill motor. Utilizes melamine for the platter and capable of tilting a full 45 degrees. Incorporates a dust cover for the motor housing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Instagram models - GIFs by Piros1 on 2023-03-29 00:05:36
- 1964 Forest Rover - photo by mansworld on 2023-03-28 21:17:08
- Tow truck hits parked vehicles - GIF by mansworld on 2023-03-28 21:02:07
- Third world muffler fabrication - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-28 20:57:26
- Bulk truck dumpers - GIF by clydeman on 2023-03-28 20:47:36
- Water container truck loading setup - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-28 20:27:02
- Tree catapult - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-28 19:13:02
- Cotton roll fire starter - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-28 18:10:32
- Rescue vehicle ejectable power port - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-28 18:09:20
- Hydraulic vise - video by nova_robotics on 2023-03-28 18:03:58
DIY Disk Sander - comment on how to build a Disk Sander - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Disk Sander, or add details on how to make a Disk Sander! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: