Homemade Douglas Fir Anvil Stand
Tom Allyn on iforgeiron.com
Homemade anvil stand constructed from two, 6x14 slabs of Douglas fir secured together with steel strapping.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Car Wheel Fitting Aid by Frank S on 2023-06-04 18:17:41
- 3D printed optical center punch - video by Nitrous on 2023-06-04 16:44:05
- Restoring a foggy headlight - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 15:42:01
- Multi Manual Belt Sander by Jon on 2023-06-04 13:51:55
- DIY grinding wheel balancing jig by Mazay on 2023-06-04 13:51:45
- Tina Louise in God's Little Acre - GIF by jimfols on 2023-06-04 13:20:40
- Continuous chips from milling an aluminum block - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-06-04 13:04:02
- Manufacturing leaf springs - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 12:56:02
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by hemmjo on 2023-06-04 12:37:39
- Armored vehicle destroys film crew's car - GIF by WmRMeyers on 2023-06-04 11:41:35
DIY Douglas Fir Anvil Stand - comment on how to build a Douglas Fir Anvil Stand - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Douglas Fir Anvil Stand, or add details on how to make a Douglas Fir Anvil Stand! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: