Homemade Dremel Lathe Fixture
Ridgerunner on chaski.org
Homemade Dremel lathe fixture consisting of a mounting collar for the rotary tool to facilitate attachment to the QCTP.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Threading Die Holder ADAPTER for the Mini-Lathe by SculptyWorks on 2019-09-18 01:40:44
- Carriage Lock for the Harbor Freight 7x12 Mini-Lathe by SculptyWorks on 2019-09-18 01:31:38
- Simple homemade broach for knifemaking/woodworking by Spira Knives on 2019-09-18 00:44:36
- 4ft hydraulic plate roll by Frank S on 2019-09-17 23:19:31
- Crossing a river on a scooter - GIF by Frank S on 2019-09-17 22:55:21
- World's smallest twin-engined aircraft - GIF and video by Frank S on 2019-09-17 22:44:44
- Baranton sisters spinning tables - GIF by Frank S on 2019-09-17 22:09:54
- Women's X-games endurocross fail - video by Frank S on 2019-09-17 22:01:26
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!