Homemade Drywall Dust Collector and Separator
Randyrandy74 on instructables.com
Homemade drywall dust collector and separator intended as an attachment for a shop vacuum. Constructed from PVC pipes, fittings, and a plastic bucket with lid.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by Ed on 2023-03-22 17:12:39
- Instagram models - GIFs by bob_3000 on 2023-03-22 16:19:46
- 1900s Heinz salesman pickle sizing sample case - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 15:42:01
- Mechanic manually removing engine from vehicle - GIF by ductape on 2023-03-22 15:33:57
- 1990s hands-free telephone headset ad - GIF by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:27:32
- Arbor press - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:13:36
- Wood lathe - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:13:19
- Automotive carpet extractor - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:13:02
- Checkering tool - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:12:38
- Brass V-block clamps - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:12:17
DIY Drywall Dust Collector and Separator - comment on how to build a Drywall Dust Collector and Separator - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Drywall Dust Collector and Separator, or add details on how to make a Drywall Dust Collector and Separator! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: