Homemade Dust Collectors (283)
Homemade Dust Collectors
HomemadeTools.net's homemade dust collectors category contains a variety of DIY dust collection and separation tools for your home workshop. Whether you need to add a dust collection device to a specific tool, or build a complete dust collection system from scratch, you'll find many great ideas right here.
We have dust collection modifications and attachments for many different shop tools, including dust collectors for deburrers, polishers, sandblasters, belt sanders, table saws, scroll saws, and surface grinders. If you need to add dust collection to your router, our builds include dust collectors for routers and router tables. You can also add dust collection hoods to your miter saw, CNC router, radial arm saw, or lathe. You can even add a shroud for collecting dust to your grinder.
Need dust collection for your orbital sander? We have ideas for that, as well as dust collection tips for bandsaws, drill presses and other drilling tools, shapers, joiners, planers, and drum sanders.
Sometimes you may want a specialty DIY dust collection tool for your shop. If so, you can find many different builds and ideas here, including projects for shop filters, Thien separators, mini cyclones, and fullsize dust cyclone separators. You can even make your own cyclone separators, dust collection buckets, or fullsize external dust collection closets. We even have options listed for building your own magnetic vacuum floor sweepers, electrostatic air filters, and self-cleaning blast gates.
If you need to build a full-shop dust collection solution, take a look at the different options we have available for your DIY project. You can make a cyclone separator for your shop, an adjustable dust collector, an overarm dust collector, or even a shop-wide underfloor dust collection system for keeping your entire shop dust-free.
Lots of our builds involve modifying existing work tables to include dust collection setups. This includes making your own downdraft tables for keeping your shop clean, including fullsize downdraft tables, as well as smaller and custom-built mobile downdraft tables.
No matter what kind of dust collection device you need to build, either for your entire workshop or a single device, you'll find exactly what you need to build your dust collection project right here in the dust collectors category on HomemadeTools.net.
Newest Forum Posts
- 1958 Japanese pallet crate securing clips - GIF by Jon on 2021-05-13 12:02:04
- Universal Circular Saw GUIDE by wizard69 on 2021-05-13 11:57:06
- Another Precision Router Lift by wizard69 on 2021-05-13 11:51:10
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by marksbug on 2021-05-13 10:53:57
- Man-lifting kite - photo by marksbug on 2021-05-13 10:12:50
- PKP Powell knife pistol - photo by dsjhomestead on 2021-05-13 09:03:39
- Yet another Honey-Do: Growling washing machine, Pt 1 by DIYSwede on 2021-05-13 08:06:06
- Cross Cut Sled for Router Table by DIYer on 2021-05-13 06:37:40
- Chainsaw Winch Build by DIYer on 2021-05-13 06:27:57
- Quick, Cheap & Ugly Lathe Knives by mlochala on 2021-05-13 06:21:54