Homemade Grinding Station Dust Extractor
Mr. Factotum's Workshop on homemadetools.net
Homemade grinding station dust extractor constructed from an articulated arm, a clamp, and a hose connected to a vacuum cleaner.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Rotary telephone dialing hack - GIF by Karl_H on 2023-03-23 12:20:12
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by sossol on 2023-03-23 12:18:51
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-03-23 12:01:02
- RC fire trucks putting out fire - GIF by joeljensen on 2023-03-23 11:07:11
- Brass V-block clamps - video by BuffaloJohn on 2023-03-23 10:46:51
- F-111 bomber nuclear launch sequence - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 10:27:01
- Motorcycle riders cheat death twice - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-03-23 09:18:37
- Electrolytic weld cleaning - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 08:14:02
- CNC milling an eccentric - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 06:07:02
- A fast and easy lathe bump tool for quick change tool posts by DIYer on 2023-03-23 04:53:01
DIY Grinding Station Dust Extractor - comment on how to build a Grinding Station Dust Extractor - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Grinding Station Dust Extractor, or add details on how to make a Grinding Station Dust Extractor! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: