Homemade Woodworking Tools (995)
Homemade Woodworking Tools
HomemadeTools.net's Woodworking category has a huge variety of homemade woodworking tools, including hand tools like chisels, planes, and hand saws, as well as homemade carpentry tools, homemade woodworking machinery, sanding tools, routing tools, and many different kinds of woodturning tools.
If you'd like to make some homemade woodworking hand tools, check out our project ideas for different kinds of mallets, spokeshaves, beading tools, gouges, and bossing sticks. If you're interested in building your own hand saws, we have various builds for bow saws, coping saws, panel saws, frame saws, backsaws, turning saws, and dovetail saws. For other handmade woodworking tools like chisels, we have ideas for paring chisels, engraving chisels, mortise chisels, buttonhole chisels, dovetails chisels, and even chisel cabinets and chisel racks. No matter what type of handmade tools for woodworking you'd like to make, we have ideas, photos, videos, and homemade woodworking tools plans that can help you on your way.
If your homemade wood projects include some upcoming homemade wooden tools, we can help with ideas for outfeed tables for your saws, specialty fences, push sticks, sleds, and even complete table saw builds. Many of our builds also include woodworking plans for easier building of your handmade wood tools.
In addition to hundreds of different homemade tools for woodworking, we also have many ideas for woodturning tools, including scrapers, hollowing tools, carving skews, tool rests, drive centers, steady rests, mandrels, and many other homemade wood tools for woodturners.
Shop made woodworking tools also include many different kinds of sanding tools. We have builds for sanding tables, sanding blocks, multi sanders, waist sanders, disc sanders, and many other DIY sanding tools for a huge variety of tasks.
If your idea of making woodworking tools involves homemade wood machines, we can help with examples of builds for sanding machines like disc sanders, drum sanders, spindle sanders, and thickness sanders. We also have hundreds of different ideas for wood lathes and related tools.
No matter what kind of homemade woodworking tools you'd like to make, we have many different wood tools, homemade by DIY woodworking enthusiasts to help save money and enjoy woodworking.
- Chisels (62)
- Fences (92)
- Hand Saws (169)
- Jigs (815)
- Outfeed Tables (50)
- Panel Saws (37)
- Planes (530)
- Push Sticks (61)
- Router Tables (199)
- Sanding (267)
- Sleds (245)
- Table Saws (345)
- Wood Lathes (258)
- Dust Collectors (265)
Newest Forum Posts
- Locomotive turntable - GIF by Jon on 2019-12-15 19:13:01
- Super cheap fence clamp by Make Things on 2019-12-15 19:09:29
- Vintage work crew photos by Frank S on 2019-12-15 18:20:17
- chuck key holder by Little Rabbit on 2019-12-15 18:15:11
- Female sniper avoids headshot - GIF by Frank S on 2019-12-15 18:14:06
- Multi-jet gas welding technique - GIF by Jon on 2019-12-15 17:04:01
- The house next door...or how to NOT build a house by jdurand on 2019-12-15 15:56:38
- Fluid escaping from tree with heart rot - GIF by Jon on 2019-12-15 15:42:01
- Camels loaded by crane - photo by Jon on 2019-12-15 14:02:43
- Helena Vlahous belly dancer quarters trick - GIF by Jon on 2019-12-15 14:01:10