Homemade Dust Collector
tonyfoale on homemadetools.net
Homemade dust collector constructed from lumber, a tube, a filter, bucket, and hose. A water trap is used to collect residual dust.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Brass V-block clamps - video by BuffaloJohn on 2023-03-23 10:46:51
- F-111 bomber nuclear launch sequence - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 10:27:01
- Motorcycle riders cheat death twice - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-03-23 09:18:37
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-03-23 08:43:10
- Electrolytic weld cleaning - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 08:14:02
- CNC milling an eccentric - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-23 06:07:02
- A fast and easy lathe bump tool for quick change tool posts by DIYer on 2023-03-23 04:53:01
- Level for 3D Printer by DIYer on 2023-03-23 04:48:02
- Checkering tool - video by yumastepside on 2023-03-23 01:02:16
- Firefighter training stairs - photo by Elizabeth Greene on 2023-03-22 22:42:44
DIY Dust Collector - comment on how to build a Dust Collector - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Dust Collector, or add details on how to make a Dust Collector! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: