Homemade Electrolytic Rust Removal Device
carlos on ozrodders.com
Homemade electrolytic rust removal device fashioned from a 200-liter plastic drum, strips of flat bar, and a 5.5 amp battery charger.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Westland P.12 Delanne Lysander ground support aircraft - photo by old kodger on 2023-03-24 16:07:35
- Centering ceiling fire sprinkler hole - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-24 15:42:02
- Inflatable pipe plug - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-24 15:12:39
- Recoil spring rewind /Chainsaw Recoil Starter Spring (How to Rewind) a Quick Fix by nova_robotics on 2023-03-24 15:08:18
- I Think This Is The Best Circular Saw Track Guide I Ever Made - DIY woodworking by Didpoolhall on 2023-03-24 13:38:42
- Gelmer funicular railway - photo by Altair on 2023-03-24 12:56:01
- Make a Homemade Spindle Lock for Your Milling Machine!(Sieg) by Jon on 2023-03-24 12:24:02
- Fiber laser cutter - videos by Jon on 2023-03-24 12:19:42
- Waste oil furnace - video by Jon on 2023-03-24 12:18:12
- CNC lathe conversion - video by Jon on 2023-03-24 12:17:51
DIY Electrolytic Rust Removal Device - comment on how to build a Electrolytic Rust Removal Device - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Electrolytic Rust Removal Device, or add details on how to make a Electrolytic Rust Removal Device! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: