Homemade Heavy-Duty Welding Positioner
e-fishin-c on practicalmachinist.com
Homemade heavy-duty welding positioner adapted from a surplus rotary table, a 12" 3-jaw chuck, and a 90vdc variable gear motor. Frame was fabricated from channel steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-06-03 12:01:02
- Machining threads on a part - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 10:27:01
- 1 Person Fence Panel Hoist by Mr. Factotum's Workshop on 2023-06-03 10:10:18
- Train smashes car stuck in crossing - GIF by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-03 09:07:58
- Machining threads on a part - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 08:14:01
- Repairing an old radiator - GIF by Fluffle-Valve on 2023-06-03 07:23:17
- I installed a lathe chuck on the drill by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:13:28
- Gravel Separating Rake by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:10:04
- Armored vehicle destroys film crew's car - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 06:07:02
- horizontal milling attachment by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:05:23
DIY Heavy-Duty Welding Positioner - comment on how to build a Heavy-Duty Welding Positioner - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Heavy-Duty Welding Positioner, or add details on how to make a Heavy-Duty Welding Positioner! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: