Mike Bourbonnais on woodgears.ca
Homemade jointer constructed around a wooden frame and powered by the mechanism from a 13" Delta thickness planer. Driven by a surplus washing machine belt.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Unusual transmission tower design - photos by BuffaloJohn on 2022-09-30 23:10:36
- Beechcraft bodied VW Beetle - photo by Frank S on 2022-09-30 22:27:02
- State trooper blocks rampaging driver with patrol car - GIF by schuylergrace on 2022-09-30 22:24:36
- Airport ground support vehicle spinning out of control - GIF by Altair on 2022-09-30 21:51:01
- Belt Grinder Build (on a Budget) by Skun Knuckles on 2022-09-30 21:45:21
- Pickup driver forces way through carwash - GIF by Frank S on 2022-09-30 20:41:02
- Mini can opener - video by Frank S on 2022-09-30 20:37:53
- low profile vise by Karl_H on 2022-09-30 19:16:14
- Infantry fighting vehicle with traditional Russian livery - photos by Altair on 2022-09-30 19:13:01
- Firetruck with piercing nozzle - photo by Frank S on 2022-09-30 19:11:46
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!