Mike Bourbonnais on woodgears.ca
Homemade jointer constructed around a wooden frame and powered by the mechanism from a 13" Delta thickness planer. Driven by a surplus washing machine belt.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Convair NB-36H nuclear-powered bomber - photos by DIYSwede on 2021-06-24 02:16:40
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by Toolmaker51 on 2021-06-24 02:01:06
- 1963 Chicago indoor drag strip - video by schuylergrace on 2021-06-24 01:07:18
- Micrometer hammer - photos by Frank S on 2021-06-24 00:37:43
- Champer router mystery project. by Toolmaker51 on 2021-06-23 23:02:52
- TOOK A PIECE OF PIPE AND A STEEL CORNER!!! and here's what happened by Toolmaker51 on 2021-06-23 22:34:51
- Woke physics - image by Toolmaker51 on 2021-06-23 22:19:22
- Woman with rifle - photo by Frank S on 2021-06-23 21:45:11
- Crane load smashes into building - GIF by NortonDommi on 2021-06-23 21:19:37
- The Great Tractor Race - video by Frank S on 2021-06-23 20:49:34
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!