camdigger on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade knurler intended to function like a three-wheeled tubing cutter, with knurls in place of the cutting heads. Features two commercial knurling wheels, while the third is adapted from a section of drill rod.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Pillow compressing press - GIF by Altair on 2021-06-14 20:27:01
- Attaching flip-flop thongs - GIF by jimfols on 2021-06-14 20:23:55
- Japanese business lettering machine - GIF by nova_robotics on 2021-06-14 20:06:47
- Passenger plane turned into playground - photo by nova_robotics on 2021-06-14 19:58:30
- Women of TikTok - GIFs by jimfols on 2021-06-14 19:51:38
- 1927 Ford Model T Double-Trouble - video by mdhatter3 on 2021-06-14 19:36:05
- Restoring stadium seats with a torch - GIF by Jon on 2021-06-14 19:30:01
- How to make a Lathe Tailstock Drag Link by dbat74 on 2021-06-14 19:25:07
- WWII Boeing factory disguised as neighborhood - photo by Altair on 2021-06-14 19:13:01
- Slotter or broach driver. by tonyfoale on 2021-06-14 16:55:26
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!