Homemade Lathe Depth Stop
Homemade spindle-mounted lathe depth stop. Features a hole drilled through the center of a Morse taper to accommodate the depth stop rod. A concave pin is slid into a hole at the side of the taper, gripping the rod/stop as the set screw is tightened.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mandrel bender - GIF by peter_351 on 2021-09-23 16:57:15
- B-2 Spirit stealth bomber crash - GIF by Altair on 2021-09-23 15:42:01
- Lego Death Star Made From a Homemade CNC Router! by buddyman100 on 2021-09-23 15:41:01
- Dewalt Trigger Clamp Modification 12in to 27in Capacity by 5thtry on 2021-09-23 15:31:22
- The Tilt Trunnion blade and Dust System by Didpoolhall on 2021-09-23 13:29:55
- Hidden gas cap holder - GIF by kb4mdz on 2021-09-23 13:12:59
- Precision glass syringe - photo by Altair on 2021-09-23 12:56:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by Jon on 2021-09-23 11:58:48
- Large oversized files by Frank S on 2021-09-23 11:58:41
- wYerBox for storing and pulling electrical wire spools by cognitdiss on 2021-09-23 11:41:58
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!