Homemade Lathe Pipe Centers
Homemade lathe pipe centers intended to facilitate the threading and turning of tubing/pipes. Each center consists of a shank and a cone. Material is steel. Includes an expanding pipe center, attached to the pipe center shank.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Small Parts Cleaning Brush by mklotz on 2020-10-19 08:17:58
- Man saves friend from electrocution - GIF by Crusty on 2020-10-19 06:13:43
- Testing buses in the UK in the 1950s - video by Altair on 2020-10-19 06:07:01
- Trick - How to Straighten an Iron Wire Perfectly by diyfixman on 2020-10-19 05:00:15
- Trafficator car signaling device - photos by sacco1 on 2020-10-19 04:54:26
- Die grinder attachment by Tuomas on 2020-10-19 02:45:35
- SMALL DIY METAL BENDER by madokie on 2020-10-18 22:45:57
- Lunar motorcycle - photo by Altair on 2020-10-18 21:51:01
- trying to find a respirator/ filter for metal working by desbromilow on 2020-10-18 21:41:29
- Fuse replacement guide - photo by Altair on 2020-10-18 20:27:01
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!