vendetta on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade linisher powered by a 1 HP motor and incorporating a rubber end wheel, belt, bearings, and a spring.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Turning pentagons on a lathe by Toolmaker51 on 2022-11-27 20:51:35
- DIY Mini Cleaver Knife With a Kydex Sheath by Bony on 2022-11-27 20:44:05
- 1905 English surgeon's kit - photo by Altair on 2022-11-27 20:27:01
- Husking coconuts using spikes - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2022-11-27 20:23:18
- Peanut sheller - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2022-11-27 20:19:54
- Separating coconut meat from shell - GIF by Altair on 2022-11-27 19:13:01
- Euthanasia coaster - photos by amarlow on 2022-11-27 18:40:51
- Snowmobile lift system - video by bob_3000 on 2022-11-27 18:11:19
- Transporting salvaged wire on a motorcycle - GIF by drivermark on 2022-11-27 18:02:58
- Shark jumps onto boat - GIF by Altair on 2022-11-27 15:42:01
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!