vendetta on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade linisher powered by a 1 HP motor and incorporating a rubber end wheel, belt, bearings, and a spring.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Chocolate egg mold spinning machine - GIF by jimfols on 2021-02-28 21:52:53
- 1940 Toshiba 1172-character typewriter - GIF by Altair on 2021-02-28 21:51:02
- 1938 Phantom Corsair sedan - photo by Altair on 2021-02-28 20:27:01
- Vintage work crew photos by neilbourjaily on 2021-02-28 19:32:51
- Clearing driveway of ice using a flamethrower - GIF by Altair on 2021-02-28 19:13:01
- Took the first step towards building my shop by jdurand on 2021-02-28 17:50:47
- BT500 subsea trenching machine - photo and video by jdurand on 2021-02-28 17:03:42
- TP-82 cosmonaut triple-barreled firearm with machete stock by jlmealer on 2021-02-28 16:59:27
- Thick Solid Steel Bars Welding Fabrication Table | Mill Scale Removal by hardlylook on 2021-02-28 16:57:48
- Tree Jacks - Silvey - Overhaul and Repair by Catfish on 2021-02-28 16:14:30
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!