vendetta on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade linisher powered by a 1 HP motor and incorporating a rubber end wheel, belt, bearings, and a spring.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Took the first step towards building my shop by jdurand on 2020-01-24 01:44:17
- Patek Philippe Skeleton watch movement - GIF by jdurand on 2020-01-24 01:39:24
- Concorde flying at supersonic speed - photo by jdurand on 2020-01-24 01:31:41
- 10 HOMEMADE Smart Inventions by Mr.DK DIY on 2020-01-23 23:32:36
- Extracting venom from a snake - GIF by Jon on 2020-01-23 21:22:38
- Homemade rotary hammer meat mallet - video by Drew1966 on 2020-01-23 20:45:44
- Homemade scissor lift - video by metric_taper on 2020-01-23 20:29:48
- Watchmaker's anvil - video by BrianW on 2020-01-23 20:12:30
- Lot-Master tool to align cars on car lots - video by Jon on 2020-01-23 20:04:45
- Propane tank valve removal holding fixture - photo by Jon on 2020-01-23 19:34:13
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!