Homemade Mercedes Diesel Valve Adjustment Wrenches
Phil on peachparts.com
Homemade valve adjustment wrenches for use with Mercedes automotive diesels. The angled wrenches were adapted from open 14mm wrenches with flat bars welded in place. The lower valve spring wrench was fashioned from a section of a 30mm socket, which was then slotted to accept a flat bar welded on as a handle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mercedes in-car subscriptions for increased performance - photos by Frank S on 2023-06-10 18:03:31
- Why clocks run clockwise - article by Bony on 2023-06-10 18:00:51
- Repairing a crack in a wooden table - GIF by mklotz on 2023-06-10 12:54:24
- HPM 180R hydraulic drill rig - photo and video by Jon on 2023-06-10 12:11:08
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-06-10 12:01:01
- Why F1 wheel nuts cost $1,000 - video by Jon on 2023-06-10 11:48:11
- DIY grinding wheel balancing jig by Frank S on 2023-06-10 09:13:17
- Square Holes In Plastic Planks by mklotz on 2023-06-10 08:24:56
- Speeding motorcyclist's close call with truck - GIF by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-10 07:37:10
- Planing stop (bench appliance) by DIYer on 2023-06-10 05:37:53
DIY Mercedes Diesel Valve Adjustment Wrenches - comment on how to build a Mercedes Diesel Valve Adjustment Wrenches - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Mercedes Diesel Valve Adjustment Wrenches, or add details on how to make a Mercedes Diesel Valve Adjustment Wrenches! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: