Homemade Micrometer Stop for Lathe Carriage
Homemade micrometer carriage stop assembly consisting of a clamp-type holder and a micrometer head. Holder material is tool steel. One end of the holder is profiled to fit the lathe bed V-way. A clamp lug secures the holder to the V-way. Hole bored transversely on the holder accepts the micrometer barrel. Socket-headed binding screw holds the mic in place.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 73. No sag, precision perfect…hinges (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2022-12-02 05:58:17
- Brake checking motorcyclist gets instant karma - GIF by Frank S on 2022-12-02 05:43:23
- Ladder jack scaffold - GIF by Frank S on 2022-12-02 05:14:02
- Barbed wire fence tightening tool - GIF by Frank S on 2022-12-02 05:03:54
- Manually clearing road of snakes - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2022-12-02 04:46:54
- Storage Cubbords by NeiljohnUK on 2022-12-02 04:33:33
- Homemade A Cargo Bike Using Cable Driving System From Damaged Bike Parts by fawabros on 2022-12-02 04:32:06
- Large core drilling rig - GIF by IntheGroove on 2022-12-02 02:32:21
- Router rails 2.0. Like a router sled but better. by DIYer on 2022-12-02 01:05:58
- New handle by DIYer on 2022-12-02 01:02:21
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!