Homemade Micrometer Stop for Lathe Carriage
Homemade micrometer carriage stop assembly consisting of a clamp-type holder and a micrometer head. Holder material is tool steel. One end of the holder is profiled to fit the lathe bed V-way. A clamp lug secures the holder to the V-way. Hole bored transversely on the holder accepts the micrometer barrel. Socket-headed binding screw holds the mic in place.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How the last guy tightened it - GIF by Tooler2 on 2020-07-09 13:55:47
- Woman perfectly balancing upside down on exercise equipment - GIF by Tooler2 on 2020-07-09 13:54:42
- Cartridge disassembly tool - GIF by RetiredFAE on 2020-07-09 13:51:33
- Off-road wheelchair - GIF by Tooler2 on 2020-07-09 13:44:02
- Massive wall installation - GIF by azconsult on 2020-07-09 12:16:36
- WHAT IS IT?! Here's an odd valve I was given . . . by Unkle Fuzzy on 2020-07-09 11:49:41
- Tandem crane collapse while lifting bridge section on barge - videos by Unkle Fuzzy on 2020-07-09 11:40:18
- Compressed air elevator - photo by Unkle Fuzzy on 2020-07-09 10:48:53
- "GREAT IDEA FOR ANGLE GRINDER ATTACHMENT" by orioncons36 on 2020-07-09 09:13:29
- Continuity tester - video by Hans Pearson on 2020-07-09 08:45:25
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!