Homemade Micrometer Stop for Lathe Carriage
Homemade micrometer carriage stop assembly consisting of a clamp-type holder and a micrometer head. Holder material is tool steel. One end of the holder is profiled to fit the lathe bed V-way. A clamp lug secures the holder to the V-way. Hole bored transversely on the holder accepts the micrometer barrel. Socket-headed binding screw holds the mic in place.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Man is buried on his Harley in a glass casket - photo by NortonDommi on 2021-04-20 00:45:47
- Shaft removal battering ram - GIF by NortonDommi on 2021-04-20 00:44:04
- Apache helicopter wire strike protection system - photo by Altair on 2021-04-19 21:51:01
- 1714 portable compass dial - photo by Altair on 2021-04-19 20:27:01
- Inspecting screw compressor rotors - GIF by mdhatter3 on 2021-04-19 20:15:38
- Industrial salt farming - GIFs by nova_robotics on 2021-04-19 20:04:08
- Lathe rotisserie - GIF by Frank S on 2021-04-19 18:50:01
- Volvo PV544 with tank engine - photos by trigger on 2021-04-19 18:43:06
- Instagram models - GIFs by flickie on 2021-04-19 18:38:27
- Nuclear waste cask being transported - GIF by nova_robotics on 2021-04-19 18:34:35
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!