Homemade Mill Headstock Reference Plane
Homemade mill headstock reference plane fabricated by attaching a 12mm thick, 50mm diameter disk to a 10mm threaded shaft. Disk is counterbored and tapped M8. Shaft is chamfered and threaded M8. Material is mild steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 6" casing puller for horizontal drilling operation by Frank S on 2022-08-16 06:23:46
- V8 chopper motorcycle with drag slicks - photo by Altair on 2022-08-16 06:07:02
- Bending and welding diamond mesh - GIF by mdhatter3 on 2022-08-16 05:55:26
- 20. Simple blade drift solution by DIYer on 2022-08-16 05:13:49
- 21. Steal the pick, leave the floss by Make Things on 2022-08-16 05:09:26
- LATHE FACEPLATE (WACKY WORKS SERIES ) Machining a shaft for lathe faceplate by DIYer on 2022-08-16 05:08:54
- ball turner by DIYer on 2022-08-16 05:03:58
- Reamer How To Make (and stickers!) by DIYer on 2022-08-16 05:00:16
- Flexible honeycomb metal - GIF by Bony on 2022-08-16 04:06:55
- Instagram models - GIFs by Frank S on 2022-08-15 22:57:22
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!