Homemade Mill Headstock Reference Plane
Homemade mill headstock reference plane fabricated by attaching a 12mm thick, 50mm diameter disk to a 10mm threaded shaft. Disk is counterbored and tapped M8. Shaft is chamfered and threaded M8. Material is mild steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade low-profile side clamps - video by basil3w on 2019-12-12 21:03:35
- Pump action bow - GIF and videos by Jon on 2019-12-12 20:27:01
- Toilet paper test display - photo by neilbourjaily on 2019-12-12 19:56:09
- Snow lion ice breaking heavy equipment attachment - video by Jon on 2019-12-12 19:13:01
- Boat on fire being towed away - GIF by ranald on 2019-12-12 18:43:40
- Homemade automotive smoke testing machine - video by Frank S on 2019-12-12 18:38:28
- Vintage work crew photos by IntheGroove on 2019-12-12 18:26:42
- Linear plasma table adjustable tip height mod .... see the movie........... by Captainleeward on 2019-12-12 18:06:20
- Fire branding a wheel of cheese - GIF by ranald on 2019-12-12 17:57:54
- Coa tool for cleaning agave - GIF by IntheGroove on 2019-12-12 17:52:35
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!