Homemade Mill Headstock Reference Plane
Homemade mill headstock reference plane fabricated by attaching a 12mm thick, 50mm diameter disk to a 10mm threaded shaft. Disk is counterbored and tapped M8. Shaft is chamfered and threaded M8. Material is mild steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mosquito repeller factory workers - GIF by toeless joe on 2020-12-02 19:48:54
- Draisine pedaled by two persons - photo by toeless joe on 2020-12-02 19:39:36
- Camera lens cutaway - photo by odd one on 2020-12-02 19:21:33
- Lubricity tester - photo by Altair on 2020-12-02 19:13:01
- Crabeater seal teeth - photo by Duke_of_URL on 2020-12-02 19:06:04
- Rock transporter brake failure on incline - GIF by marksbug on 2020-12-02 18:56:52
- Teabag packaging machine - video by jimfols on 2020-12-02 18:54:18
- Homemade Workbench / Part 3 by marksbug on 2020-12-02 18:46:37
- Universal Insert Lathe Tool bit Holder....Get any angle on that tool bit. by clavius on 2020-12-02 18:40:30
- Women of TikTok - GIFs by marksbug on 2020-12-02 18:40:09
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!