Homemade Mill Knee Adaptor
Sandia on hobby-machinist.com
Homemade mill knee adaptor intended to facilitate the process of raising the mill knee. Machined from aluminum and powered by a cordless drill.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 4ft hydraulic plate roll by Frank S on 2019-09-17 23:19:31
- Crossing a river on a scooter - GIF by Frank S on 2019-09-17 22:55:21
- World's smallest twin-engined aircraft - GIF and video by Frank S on 2019-09-17 22:44:44
- Baranton sisters spinning tables - GIF by Frank S on 2019-09-17 22:09:54
- Women's X-games endurocross fail - video by Frank S on 2019-09-17 22:01:26
- Offroad buggy suspension test drop - GIF by Frank S on 2019-09-17 21:39:08
- Statfold Barn steam engine cutaway - photos by Frank S on 2019-09-17 20:59:28
- Clever working techniques compilation - GIF by Frank S on 2019-09-17 20:54:05
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!