Homemade Miter Sled
Didpoolhall on homemadetools.net
Homemade miter sled constructed from moisture resistant board and T-track. The track is used for holding homemade clamps.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Making Japanese Tanto Knife from an Old File [without Power Tools] by Mazay on 2023-03-27 13:54:18
- Knocker-upper human alarm clock - GIF by mklotz on 2023-03-27 12:59:32
- Shooting range brass collector - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-27 12:56:01
- 134. Guaranteed bandsaw finger savers (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-03-27 12:21:06
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-03-27 12:01:01
- Elementary and composite subatomic particles - infographic by Altair on 2023-03-27 10:27:01
- Joining PVC pipes - GIF by NeiljohnUK on 2023-03-27 10:08:50
- Intercom motorcycle helmets - photo by IntheGroove on 2023-03-27 10:05:21
- Glass bottle cutter - video by cognitdiss on 2023-03-27 09:58:31
- Tree falls on hiker wearing earphones - GIF by NeiljohnUK on 2023-03-27 09:57:47
DIY Miter Sled - comment on how to build a Miter Sled - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Miter Sled, or add details on how to make a Miter Sled! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: