Homemade Multi-Position Carriage Stop
Homemade multi-position carriage stop intended for inscribing graduation lines on lathe dials. Consists of a clamp, a revolving cylinder, and a pivot screw. The unit is fixed to the lathe bed. Four M4 screws are threaded into the cylinder and protrude to different distances, thereby establishing the length of the lines.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Swiveling leveling feet - video by desbromilow on 2020-07-13 03:48:54
- DIY Easy-To-Use Glue Bottle (4K) by tsbrownie on 2020-07-13 03:25:48
- Woman bowfishing from bridge - GIF by Gadgeteer on 2020-07-13 03:09:31
- Bump Switch by yrralguthrie on 2020-07-13 00:05:39
- Third world tool abuse by Frank S on 2020-07-12 23:21:40
- Cuban trailer bus - photo by Frank S on 2020-07-12 23:00:23
- Drum sander conveyor belt - video by Frank S on 2020-07-12 22:36:04
- Laser cutter slat slag chipper - GIF by Altair on 2020-07-12 21:51:02
- Soviet T-38 amphibious tank - photos by Altair on 2020-07-12 20:27:01
- Sand fluffer - videos by bob47907 on 2020-07-12 19:41:03
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!