Homemade Multi-Position Carriage Stop
Homemade multi-position carriage stop intended for inscribing graduation lines on lathe dials. Consists of a clamp, a revolving cylinder, and a pivot screw. The unit is fixed to the lathe bed. Four M4 screws are threaded into the cylinder and protrude to different distances, thereby establishing the length of the lines.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 18th century assassin's mask and weapons - photo by Altair on 2020-11-27 06:07:01
- Sliding stepladder - video by NeiljohnUK on 2020-11-27 05:10:41
- Vintage work crew photos by Dragonhand on 2020-11-26 22:32:48
- General Electric GE9X turbofan engine - photo by Altair on 2020-11-26 21:51:01
- Ewock microcar - photos by Altair on 2020-11-26 20:27:02
- Women playing football - GIF by Frank S on 2020-11-26 20:26:14
- Twin I beam bushing install tool by Frank S on 2020-11-26 20:24:17
- Silhouette origami - GIF by Altair on 2020-11-26 19:13:02
- Railroad track spike puller - video by toeless joe on 2020-11-26 18:34:16
- Small tap handle - video by jdurand on 2020-11-26 17:36:53
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!