Homemade Multi-Position Carriage Stop
Homemade multi-position carriage stop intended for inscribing graduation lines on lathe dials. Consists of a clamp, a revolving cylinder, and a pivot screw. The unit is fixed to the lathe bed. Four M4 screws are threaded into the cylinder and protrude to different distances, thereby establishing the length of the lines.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Welder & Plasma cutter cart by bobs409 on 2019-08-22 04:09:02
- DIY Welding Fume Extractor by Saltfever on 2019-08-22 02:51:50
- 3Hp hydraulic power unit by MeJasonT on 2019-08-22 01:35:09
- Restoration of manual Screw Press Restoration by Fluffle-Valve on 2019-08-22 00:46:33
- Static discharge from jet wingtip after lightning strike - GIF by Fluffle-Valve on 2019-08-22 00:34:11
- Scooter driver comically evades cop car - GIF by Fluffle-Valve on 2019-08-22 00:32:31
- Exercise bike-powered chopsaw - GIF by Fluffle-Valve on 2019-08-22 00:22:14
- LPG station explodes in Cambodia - GIF by Fluffle-Valve on 2019-08-22 00:08:14
- Female dancer spins repeatedly - GIF by Fluffle-Valve on 2019-08-21 23:55:53
- Steam traction engine-powered sawmill - GIFs by Jon on 2019-08-21 20:45:02
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!