Homemade Oil Applicator
ChuckM on lumberjocks.com
Homemade camellia oil applicator for hand tools consisting of a cotton swab and a repurposed plastic medicine bottle. Intended as part of a rust-prevention system in combination with silica gel dehumidifiers.
Oct 22, 2013 9:19 AM
Camellia oil? I must have been sleeping that day in shop class. Who knew? Actually a very good idea...I'll try to do better.
Oct 04, 2013 4:05 PM
Though I wipe down and oil my tools regularly, seeing this example puts my efforts to shame.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 3D printed optical center punch - video by Nitrous on 2023-06-04 16:44:05
- Restoring a foggy headlight - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 15:42:01
- Multi Manual Belt Sander by Jon on 2023-06-04 13:51:55
- DIY grinding wheel balancing jig by Mazay on 2023-06-04 13:51:45
- Tina Louise in God's Little Acre - GIF by jimfols on 2023-06-04 13:20:40
- Continuous chips from milling an aluminum block - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-06-04 13:04:02
- Handy Car Wheel Fitting Aid by brianhw on 2023-06-04 13:03:22
- Manufacturing leaf springs - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 12:56:02
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by hemmjo on 2023-06-04 12:37:39
- Armored vehicle destroys film crew's car - GIF by WmRMeyers on 2023-06-04 11:41:35
DIY Oil Applicator - comment on how to build a Oil Applicator - 2 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: