Homemade Punch Mark Holder
ISHIMURA on mecha-tech.la.coocan.jp
Homemade punch mark holder intended to facilitate the process of accurately stamping round workpieces. Machined from aluminum, steel, plastic, and brass.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Potential nuclear targets in the continental U.S. - photo by mklotz on 2023-03-31 13:20:46
- Stout man jumps through a small hoop - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-31 12:56:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-03-31 12:01:01
- Homemade Compact Retractable Saw by Jon on 2023-03-31 11:54:56
- Simple Woodworking Jig Tool Idea Safety Thin RIP Cut and Repeat with Low Kickback by Didpoolhall on 2023-03-31 11:46:35
- Water-saving portable toilet plumbing - photo by Altair on 2023-03-31 10:27:01
- V Twin Solenoid Motor by email@example.com on 2023-03-31 10:17:36
- Shooter nearly blows his head off - GIF by 12L14 on 2023-03-31 08:00:54
- Mitre Gauge with adjustable fence and stop by hwmrob on 2023-03-31 07:27:21
- How much metal one can buy with 1k USD - infographic by carl blum on 2023-03-31 06:41:57
DIY Punch Mark Holder - comment on how to build a Punch Mark Holder - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Punch Mark Holder, or add details on how to make a Punch Mark Holder! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: