Homemade PVC Vise Adaptor
Thinkenstein on instructables.com
Homemade adaptor allowing PVC pipe to be more securely clamped in a vise. Fabricated from PVC pipe, which is cut, heated, and formed in place to the vise.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Imperial threads on a Metric lathe. by Frank S on 2019-08-17 08:41:16
- Scrap Bin Tail Stock Depth measure by Toolmaker51 on 2019-08-17 08:38:53
- Re bar taper punch by Frank S on 2019-08-17 08:36:42
- Trucker removes car door for driver - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2019-08-17 08:05:43
- How to make a Ring Mandrel by IAMSatisfied on 2019-08-17 07:37:00
- HOMEMADE RADIAL STAND FOR MY ANGLE GRINDER by bobs409 on 2019-08-17 06:40:29
- Vintage saw sharpening machine working - GIF by Philip Davies on 2019-08-17 06:20:28
- Wind Powered Strandbeest Model - Walking by tsbrownie on 2019-08-17 06:00:53
- Cartridge length gauge by garage nut on 2019-08-17 02:19:42
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!