Homemade Reduced Top Slide Height
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade modification of a lathe's top slide in order to reduce its height. Project involved the fabrication of a backlash adjustment mechanism, a new protractor, and feedscrew. Base was machined from 16 x 50mm cold rolled steel. Protractor is aluminum.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- WWII "Don't Scrap It" poster - image by Jon on 2023-05-28 11:27:01
- Rita Hayworth - photo by Jon on 2023-05-28 10:47:10
- Simple Power Draw Bar for my Bridgeport Milling Machine - Part 1 by mylilmule on 2023-05-28 10:21:22
- Jigsaw from sewing machine - video by wizard69 on 2023-05-28 10:18:30
- High-quality black-and-white photographs of large old machines and tools by Jon on 2023-05-28 10:12:02
- 2x72 belt sander from E-bike motor - video by wizard69 on 2023-05-28 09:50:27
- Vintage work crew photos by IntheGroove on 2023-05-28 09:31:40
- DRILL BIT SHARPENING JIG! by orioncons36 on 2023-05-28 09:08:28
- 1974 XS/TX650 rebuild by Frank S on 2023-05-28 07:27:41
- Crash sends motorcyclist on top of car - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-28 07:05:12
DIY Reduced Top Slide Height - comment on how to build a Reduced Top Slide Height - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Reduced Top Slide Height, or add details on how to make a Reduced Top Slide Height! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: