Homemade Shaving Horse
CodyM on lumberjocks.com
Homemade shaving horse featuring a frame constructed from pine and Douglas fir. A 2" thick piece of poplar was utilized for the seat. The three-legged design renders the horse compatible with uneven ground.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Jigsaw from sewing machine - video by tonyfoale on 2023-05-31 11:01:12
- Refurbishing brake rotors - GIF by Frank S on 2023-05-31 10:56:28
- Runaway diesel pulling truck - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-31 10:27:01
- rotary table driven by stepper motor controlled by 2 Arduino's by tonyfoale on 2023-05-31 09:29:31
- Making motorcycle helmets in South Asia - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-31 08:14:01
- 160. Lighter fix for darker problems (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-05-31 07:40:16
- DIY Mini Hand power Drill by My MiniCrafts on 2023-05-31 06:31:32
- Casting and machining large gears - GIF by hemmjo on 2023-05-31 06:20:10
- Truck loaded with cars towing truck loaded with trucks - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2023-05-31 06:19:27
- Homemade A Trolley Combine Lifter Function For My Workshop by Kwandotechnic on 2023-05-31 06:10:35
DIY Shaving Horse - comment on how to build a Shaving Horse - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Shaving Horse, or add details on how to make a Shaving Horse! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: