Mad Mick on mig-welding.co.uk
Bead roller specially designed for 500 mm x 16 g pipes. Business end is a bearing with a ground outer race pressed in a boss. Has self-aligning bearings. Frame made out of 40mm box steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Ferry crashes into dock - GIF by Altair on 2021-10-26 08:14:02
- saber saw keyway cutting by WmRMeyers on 2021-10-26 07:41:25
- Rolling Ball Sculpture and Linkage Simulator by Nick79 on 2021-10-26 07:10:04
- Replacement handle (forged) for plastic handle (broken) on new welder by Philip Davies on 2021-10-26 06:59:22
- Shake starting a siphon - GIF by mlochala on 2021-10-26 06:37:23
- Mango peeling machine - GIF by Altair on 2021-10-26 06:07:01
- Makeshift Vice and Headpiece Stand by DIYer on 2021-10-26 05:30:07
- Glue Box...better way to store glue. by DIYer on 2021-10-26 05:20:14
- Incense stick coating machine - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2021-10-26 04:58:35
- Red hot steel shoots from rolling mill - GIF by Hoosiersmoker on 2021-10-26 04:53:30
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!