Homemade Taig Compound Slide Milling Attachment
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade compound slide milling attachment intended for use with a Taig lathe. Cast iron angle plate holds the compound slide in the vertical orientation on the cross slide. Jaws are brass, machined from 1/2" x 3/4" stock.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Man singlehandedly unloading fridge from truck - GIF by mwmkravchenko on 2023-03-25 17:28:22
- Industrial accident near miss - GIF by mr mikey on 2023-03-25 16:39:09
- Vacuum cleaner cord caught by elevator door - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-25 15:42:01
- Lectric XP e-Bike Spare Battery Holder by rgsparber on 2023-03-25 14:55:08
- 3D printed optical center punch - video by jott on 2023-03-25 14:53:50
- 1973 Citroen SM Proto Michelin coupe - photos by Altair on 2023-03-25 12:56:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-03-25 12:01:01
- Homemade button rifling press - video by Murph1090 on 2023-03-25 10:42:07
- Bicycle funeral procession - photos by Altair on 2023-03-25 10:27:01
- Shooting fundamentals - guide by alainbiggun on 2023-03-25 09:39:59
DIY Taig Compound Slide Milling Attachment - comment on how to build a Taig Compound Slide Milling Attachment - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Taig Compound Slide Milling Attachment, or add details on how to make a Taig Compound Slide Milling Attachment! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: