Homemade Taig Lathe Dividing Head
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade dividing head intended for use with a Taig lathe. Main shaft accepts chucks and threaded arbors. Gear ratio is 100:1. Indexing pin can be moved along the indexing arm slot, enabling adjustments to accommodate different indexing plate sizes. Upgraded with new spindle block in order to accept standard lathe spindles with chucks.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Press forming ladles - GIF by astroscuba on 2023-05-28 13:23:39
- Machining a graphite bushing - GIF by Altair on 2023-05-28 12:56:02
- Jigsaw from sewing machine - video by mdhatter3 on 2023-05-28 12:55:17
- Homemade button rifling press - video by alainbiggun on 2023-05-28 12:51:42
- Homemade Gear Cutter. Making gears for a new project by alainbiggun on 2023-05-28 12:43:26
- WWII "Don't Scrap It" poster - image by Jon on 2023-05-28 11:27:01
- Rita Hayworth - photo by Jon on 2023-05-28 10:47:10
- Simple Power Draw Bar for my Bridgeport Milling Machine - Part 1 by mylilmule on 2023-05-28 10:21:22
- High-quality black-and-white photographs of large old machines and tools by Jon on 2023-05-28 10:12:02
- 2x72 belt sander from E-bike motor - video by wizard69 on 2023-05-28 09:50:27
DIY Taig Lathe Dividing Head - comment on how to build a Taig Lathe Dividing Head - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Taig Lathe Dividing Head, or add details on how to make a Taig Lathe Dividing Head! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: