Homemade Tailstock Die and Holder
Homemade tailstock die and holder fabricated from free-cutting steel and steel rods. Consists of a body, a torque rod, and a slider bar with MT2 taper.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bevel and miter box - GIF by Altair on 2022-01-21 06:07:01
- How Superheterodyne Radio Receivers Work by hemmjo on 2022-01-21 03:07:57
- Power screed - GIF by hemmjo on 2022-01-21 02:45:03
- Refinery oil tank leak - GIF by hemmjo on 2022-01-21 02:41:54
- How to build Garage Storage Shelves on the Cheap by bilbo88 on 2022-01-20 23:09:50
- Mopping hot tar - GIF by Altair on 2022-01-20 21:51:01
- Right angle drill attachment - GIF by KustomsbyKent on 2022-01-20 21:33:43
- Pole sander for decks - GIF by Frank S on 2022-01-20 20:41:19
- Bridge collapse sends hikers plunging into river - GIF by Frank S on 2022-01-20 20:36:03
- 1990 Mitsuoka Le-Seyde coupe - photos by nova_robotics on 2022-01-20 19:48:50
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!