Homemade Tube Bender
Locostmonkey on locostusa.com
Homemade tube bender constructed from flat bar stock, a nut, bolts, washers, flanges, and wooden dies.
Aug 16, 2014 4:18 AM
Yep. Looks like it was designed for light material though. The dies look like they're bolted or laminated together.
Aug 13, 2014 4:40 PM
One doesn't see wooden dies too often. I wonder how they'll hold up.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dust collection network for the shop (high depression) by Christophe Mineau on 2023-06-07 23:41:33
- Towed truck rolls downhill after cable snaps - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-07 21:51:02
- Forklift operator tips over fish tub - GIF by bob_3000 on 2023-06-07 20:38:53
- WWII DD Sherman amphibious tank - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-07 20:27:02
- Lathe fixture for cutting tapered threads - video by hemmjo on 2023-06-07 20:20:17
- CNC deep hole drilling - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-06-07 19:38:13
- Facing a large disc - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-07 19:13:01
- please help ID mystery tool? by Frank S on 2023-06-07 18:54:28
- 163. Adding armor to your tool rest (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-06-07 17:24:51
- CNC machining crankshaft journals - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-07 15:42:01
DIY Tube Bender - comment on how to build a Tube Bender - 2 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: