Homemade Vise Soft Jaws
Workshopshed on homemadetools.net
Homemade vise soft jaws fashioned from scrap wood and repurposed hard disk magnets. Magnets were secured with builder's glue into chiseled recesses in the jaws' outer faces.
Aug 27, 2013 1:41 AM
Simple and effective, can't ask for anything more.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 110-year old salvage ship in active service - photos by Altair on 2023-03-31 21:51:01
- Instagram models - GIFs by mdhatter3 on 2023-03-31 21:28:11
- Extra long telescopic boom crane - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-31 20:27:01
- PCB component placing machine - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-31 19:13:02
- Knocker-upper human alarm clock - GIF by Elizabeth Greene on 2023-03-31 18:46:52
- My 1917 Avey gets a stretch (riser block) in preparation for a new Mill table by winkys workshop on 2023-03-31 18:30:20
- Shooter nearly blows his head off - GIF by alainbiggun on 2023-03-31 17:54:18
- Calcio storico football - GIF by alainbiggun on 2023-03-31 17:40:47
- Making Stainless Pipe Bender part 2 by marksbug on 2023-03-31 17:22:00
- A very simple yet effective way to make anti backlash nuts. by rgsparber on 2023-03-31 17:15:37
DIY Vise Soft Jaws - comment on how to build a Vise Soft Jaws - 1 comments
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: