Homemade XS650 Damping Rod Removal Tool
Punkskalar on xs650.com
Homemade tool intended to facilitate the process of removing the upper bolt securing the fork leg damping rod of a Yamaha XS650. Fashioned by welding a 17mm bolt to a socket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Painting decorative manhole covers - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-22 19:17:15
- Bass activates airbag - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-03-22 19:16:21
- 1949 International KB5 6x6 truck bus - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 19:13:01
- Motorcycle riders cheat death twice - GIF by mr mikey on 2023-03-22 19:02:15
- Instagram models - GIFs by bob_3000 on 2023-03-22 16:19:46
- 1900s Heinz salesman pickle sizing sample case - photo by Altair on 2023-03-22 15:42:01
- Mechanic manually removing engine from vehicle - GIF by ductape on 2023-03-22 15:33:57
- 1990s hands-free telephone headset ad - GIF by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:27:32
- Arbor press - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:13:36
- Wood lathe - video by Jon on 2023-03-22 15:13:19
DIY XS650 Damping Rod Removal Tool - comment on how to build a XS650 Damping Rod Removal Tool - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY XS650 Damping Rod Removal Tool, or add details on how to make a XS650 Damping Rod Removal Tool! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: