Homemade Charcoal-Making Machine
Featured forum tools (updated May 2nd, 2016)
1. Welding Positioner
2. Micro Crosscut Sled
3. Rockwell Drill Press Restoration
4. Tenon Jig
5. Pyrography Machine
6. Gantry Crane
7. Sheetmetal Marking Gauge
8. Sliding Die Holders
9. Lathe Chip Tray
10. Material Storage Bin
Lutadam on weldingweb.com
Homemade charcoal-making machine constructed from steel and powered by a hand-operated pneumatic/hydraulic cylinder. Capable of compressing a variety of materials into neat bricks. For charcoal, cassava is utilized as a binder.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL:
Newest Forum Posts
- Key for trailer wheel puzzle nut
- BoatBuilds.net: 32' Kahuna Yacht ...
- Making set of squars
- Partitioned bin for material stor...
- [Portuguese] Vídeos - Adaptador ...
- Building a pyrography machine
- Rockwell Drill Press Restored
- Garage Gantry Crane
- Micro crosscut sled for table saw
- FordBuilds.net: Ford Mk1 Escort b...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!