Homemade CNC Hot Wire Foam Cutter
Featured forum tools (updated May 2nd, 2016)
1. Welding Positioner
2. Micro Crosscut Sled
3. Rockwell Drill Press Restoration
4. Tenon Jig
5. Pyrography Machine
6. Gantry Crane
7. Sheetmetal Marking Gauge
8. Sliding Die Holders
9. Lathe Chip Tray
10. Material Storage Bin
tbarnea on instructables.com
Homemade CNC hot wire foam cutter driven by four stepper motors. Towers were constructed from fence posts and drawer sliders.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trailer made from scratch
- CabinBuilds.net: Manitoba Cabin b...
- Real simple pond filter.
- Car ramps - under construction
- Key for trailer wheel puzzle nut
- BoatBuilds.net: 32' Kahuna Yacht ...
- Making set of squars
- Partitioned bin for material stor...
- [Portuguese] Vídeos - Adaptador ...
- Building a pyrography machine
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!