Homemade 12v Audible Circuit Tester
ltlvt on homemadetools.net
Homemade 12v audible circuit tester adapted from a GM 'key left in ignition' buzzer. With the tester clamped to ground and the red lead attached to the positive side of the circuit, the unit will sound when power is applied.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!