Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 12v Audible Circuit Tester
ltlvt on homemadetools.net
Homemade 12v audible circuit tester adapted from a GM 'key left in ignition' buzzer. With the tester clamped to ground and the red lead attached to the positive side of the circuit, the unit will sound when power is applied.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!