Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 12v Audible Circuit Tester
ltlvt on homemadetools.net
Homemade 12v audible circuit tester adapted from a GM 'key left in ignition' buzzer. With the tester clamped to ground and the red lead attached to the positive side of the circuit, the unit will sound when power is applied.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!