Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 12v Audible Circuit Tester
ltlvt on homemadetools.net
Homemade 12v audible circuit tester adapted from a GM 'key left in ignition' buzzer. With the tester clamped to ground and the red lead attached to the positive side of the circuit, the unit will sound when power is applied.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!