Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade 5/8" Slitting Saw Arbor
LittleMachineShop on littlemachineshop.com
Homemade 5/8" slitting saw arbor featuring an MT3 taper. Designed for a mini mill and machined from a section of 1" diameter cold rolled steel. Accepts saw blades with 5/8" holes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!