Homemade Adaptive Backlash Reduction
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade adaptive backlash reduction method based on sensing the dead band and turning the leadscrew until there is full contact between leadscrew and nut.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade metal bender with muti b...
- Stiltmobile rural mail carrier - ...
- Moonshiner shoes - photos
- Hot riveting a barrel patch - GIF
- Mine plows - photos
- Excavator bangs ground to cause l...
- Machine with Roller Chain kinetic...
- DIY magnetic drill from the micro...
- Contour duplication tool
- Mud brick slicing box - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!