Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bar Cutting Fixture
Lew Hartswick on chaski.org
Homemade wooden bar cutting fixture intended to hold rectangular stock at 30 degrees. Cuts can then be made enabling the piece to be mounted in a lathe's 3-jaw chuck for rounding.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!