Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bark Spud
Mother Earth News on motherearthnews.com
Homemade tool intended to aid in skinning the bark from felled trees. Constructed from a 4"x8" steel plate, a 5" length of pipe, and a surplus shovel handle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!