Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bark Spud
Mother Earth News on motherearthnews.com
Homemade tool intended to aid in skinning the bark from felled trees. Constructed from a 4"x8" steel plate, a 5" length of pipe, and a surplus shovel handle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
- Metal Lathe Steady Rest mod (ball...
- 15" Delta Planer Rebuild
- Brake drum pot belly??? Ideas....
- A small mandrel for turning large...
- 16 Best Woodturning Tools
- DRO Print Hanger
- Commercial version of brianhw's h...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!