Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bearing Pulling Jig
Gunter on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade tool intended to facilitate the process of pulling a bearing into the bearing carrier in a Porsche rear hub. Constructed from threaded rod, washers, floor flanges, and pipe couplings.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 25 time best dicussion award
- Rail grinder - video
- BoarBuster feral hog trap - video
- Perfect controlled demolition of ...
- medicine cabinet for the workshop...
- Easy furnace burner for propane f...
- Classic table gutter "life hack" ...
- Log motorcycle - video
- Enormous power hammer - video
- Making shingles with a froe - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!